Learn more about how COVID-19 may affect internships.
NEW Online/Remote internships on our internship database (updated as new sites are confirmed)!
The College of Social and Behavioral Science provides students the opportunity to work one-on-one with an Internship Coordinator. The Internship Coordinator can work with students to identify internships suited to personal preferences and interests or program requirements. Together, students and the Internship Coordinator will develop a timeline of collaboration, which could include any of the following services:
- Internship and interest exploration
- Internship search assistance
- Resume and cover letter review and workshop
- Application review
- Interview skills development and mock interviews
- Pre-, during-, and post-internship support
- Post-internship resume and cover letter update assistance
Opportunities are Waiting!
Make an Appointment
Want to speak with an advisor? Make an appointment and learn more about internship opportunities